National conference for NHS campaigners
20th January 2006 - 11am - Friends Meeting House, 173 Euston Road, London(opposite Euston Station)
Across the country local campaigns are starting up to protect local NHSservices. We are inviting all NHS campaigners to come together to findways to urgently intensify the pressure on the government to change theirapproach on the NHS.There will be speakers to provide an overview on the political situationand on what we have learnt from the campaign so far, along with workshopsessions where campaigning ideas can be developed in smaller groups.Speakers include Tony Benn, John Lister, Jacky Davis and Sally Ruane.
We are inviting NHS campaigns to send up to 3 delegates. All remainingplaces are available on a first come first served basis and we welcomeanyone interested in actively campaigning in support of the NHS. Toregister for places send delegate names to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a fee of £5 for each place.It crucial to build for the TUC led national event on 3 March and to worktogether where we can.More details from the KONP campaign, NHS Support Federation, 113 QueensRoad, Brighton, BN1 3XG
Saturday, January 06, 2007
PO Box 1219, Swindon SN3 2WA email@example.com
- Name: Martin Wicks
- Location: Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
- Solidarity web site
- Keep Our NHS Public
- Defend Council Housing
- Hazards Magazine
- Swindon TUC
- US Labornotes
- Israeli Workers Advice Center
- We Have Moved
- Postal Workers Back Strike Action Results announc...
- Migrant Workers To Vote On Strike Action At Roadch...
- Save Gloucester Mail Centre - Demo March & Rally S...
- Royal Mail Offer Rejected And Postal Strike Ballot...
- Iraqi Oil Workers to Strike Over Privatisation Law...
- Sign the e-petition against Regional Fire Controls...
- International Labor Delegation to Israel and Pales...
- Workers to the Top of the Agenda Arab & Jewish Wor...
- RMT and OILC take steps towards joining forces Pub...
- August 2005
- November 2005
- December 2005
- January 2006
- February 2006
- May 2006
- June 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- November 2006
- December 2006
- January 2007
- March 2007
- April 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- Current Posts